Laura’s Feng Shui & Interior Design Blog
Published blog articles on Feng Shui by Laura Morris.
- Dec 15 3 Quick Fixes to Make Your Hectic Home Feel More Peaceful
- Dec 14 Why Being Messy is Good: Confessions of a Feng Shui Designer
- Dec 4 Ask a Feng Shui Question: What is the Best Bedroom Colour?
- Nov 25 Ask a Feng Shui Question: What is Geopathic Stress?
- Nov 18 Ask a Feng Shui Question: What is Dowsing?
- Nov 11 Ask a Feng Shui Question: What is the Bagua?
- Sep 15 Find Your Feng Shui Five Element Personality
- Jun 20 Simple Ways to Decorate with Feng Shui: The WATER element
- Jun 13 Simple Ways to Decorate with Feng Shui: The METAL element
- Jun 6 Simple Ways to Decorate with Feng Shui: The EARTH element
- May 30 Simple Ways to Decorate with Feng Shui: The FIRE element
- May 23 Simple Ways to Decorate with Feng Shui: The WOOD element
- Apr 29 9 Feng Shui Adjustments: Small Feng Shui Objects that Change the Energy in a Big Way
- Apr 19 Feng Shui 101: An Introduction to the Bagua
- Apr 5 Five Simple Tips for Selling your Home with Feng Shui
- Mar 27 Put a Feng Shui spin on your spring cleaning
- Mar 14 Feng Shui 101: What is Chi?
- Mar 10 Feng Shui 101: An Introduction
- Mar 7 Feng Shui and Colour
- Mar 3 4 Simple Steps to Designing Your Feng Shui Bedroom
- Feb 28 How to Design Using the Five Elements: Two Design Case Studies
- Feb 25 Feng Shui 101: Introducing the 5 Elements
- Jan 15 The Year of the Fire Rooster: A quick guide on how to use the energy of the new year
- Dec 19 Year of the Fire Rooster: Get organized, have a plan and spread the love
- Nov 6 Feng Shui for Your Office
- Sep 27 Feng Shui & Plants: The benefits of using plants in your home
- Sep 1 Feng Shui for Newbies
- Aug 15 Feng Shui Your Wallet for Prosperity & Wealth
- Jul 18 What is a Feng Shui Crystal?
- Jun 30 Good Sleep = More Love: Feng Shui and Your Bedroom
- May 3 Feng Shui Your Temporary Living Space: Creating an Energetic Bubble
- Mar 30 23 Signs that you have hidden Feng Shui talents
- Mar 2 9 Beautiful Energy Boosters for your Home
- Feb 1 Feng Shui and bed placement: what is the optimal position for your bed?
- Jan 20 The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: A quick reference guide to the Year of the Fire Monkey
- Jan 6 10 common types of clutter and what it’s doing to you
- May 1 Want your baby to sleep? Good nursery design with good Feng Shui
- Apr 20 The colour red: why we need it
- Apr 9 The “unhotel” experience equals good chi for you
- Mar 31 “The green effect” What can the colour green do for you?
- Apr 19 What do you see?
- Apr 12 Clutter, stuff and old, useless crap: letting go
- Apr 7 The home office – top 3 things you need to do
- Apr 5 Spring has sprung, now bring it into the home
- Feb 1 6 Ways to Clear out Old Energy for the New Year
- Oct 10 Increase Success at Work: Maximize your Office with Feng Shui
- Aug 1 7 Feng Shui Cures for Health
- Apr 1 Feng Shui elements and good design: can you have both?
- Mar 11 Can you Change your Luck?
- Mar 10 Luck and Fortune: can it be changed?
- Feb 15 Your Home, Your Sanctuary a new Feng Shui inspired book from Clodagh
- Feb 11 Feng Shui your Bedroom for Romance
- Feb 8 What does your clutter mean?
- Feb 5 Ch’i in a home is as water is to a river
- Feb 4 Cleansing and Clearing: Getting ready for the New Year
- Feb 1 Finding More Love with Feng Shui
- Jan 1 Clear Out Old Energy for the New Year
- Five Feng Shui Techniques for Designing a Less Stressful Home
By Laura Morris.
As seen in Tonic Magazine.